Tarot cards order
Important notice about The Fool, Justice and Strenght cards:
- The Fool card is always #21 (filename: 21.jpg)
- Justice card is always #8 (filename: 8.jpg)
- Strenght card is always #11 (filename: 11.jpg)
Numbering of Major Arcans and Four Suits:
- Major Arcans numbered from 1.jpg to 22.jpg
- Wands Suit numbered from 23.jpg to 36.jpg
- Cups Suit numbered from 37.jpg to 50.jpg
- Swords Suit numbered from 51.jpg to 64.jpg
- Coins Suit numbered from 65.jpg to 78.jpg
Ordering of the Court cards:
- Page (Princess)
- Knight (Prince)
Why the Fool is not 0, but 21?
The sequence of cards based on THE ANCIENT QABBALAH tradition (G.O.M.) where each card is associated with one letter of the Ancient Alphabet. The order of letters: Aleph(1), Beth(2), ..., Shin(21), Tau(22). The last Tau is 22 and associated with The World, the letter Shin is 21 and associated with The Fool. The same thing with Justice and Strenght cards.
Installation of decks, spreads, card meanings
Run the program, open "Application Manager" -> "Paths and Directories" section. Click "Open" button to reach needed location.
- Download a deck on your PC
- Extract zip-archive content and save it in the "Decks" Directory
- Download a spread on your PC
- Extract zip-archive content and save it in the "Spreads" (Templates) Directory
- Download a tarot cards meanings set on your PC
- Extract zip-archive content and save it in the "Card Meanings" Directory